Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New York, Spring 2008

Welcome to the first of multiple posts to come over the next two weeks, as I blog live from Manhattan on my semi-annual (for now) "fill the well" trips.

Arrived in New York after a fabulous flight on American. (Yes, they still fly, contrary to last week.) Used miles and ended up in first class with the fully-reclining seats and individual digital video recorders with multiple music, movie and game options. Makes the trip cross-country go SO much faster. Though as I looked down at the landscape slipping past beneath us, I thought about how we do in five hours what took my ancestors months.

Though I do have plans for plenty of shows (mostly off-Broadway), I'm hoping to hit a few more museums this trip.

Looking forward to having you along for the ride!

1 comment:

berto said...

OK. I love this construction Industry. Someday the construction maybe handled by robots. Thats what im thinking 100 years after. But for now we must live with selling this equipment. With the Komatsu and Caterpillar brand have made greate construction. Some of this Equipment is sold in komatpillar.com