Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Golf Week - Day Two

Welcome to Day Two of golf week! Today's round was at Mesquite Golf Club, an underrated Palm Springs course. Althought the layout is pretty boring, the course was in great shape and service was terrific. Overall, I played about as well as yesterday -- though I struck the ball better yesterday and played a somewhat better short game today.

Here's the wrap-up:
Today's total score: 47-47=94
Fairways hit: 7 of 14
Greens in regulation: 3
Total putts: 33
Average shot quality: 6.4 (Front nine 6.39, back nine 6.41)

2 comments:

Paul Salinger said...

one of these days we should really play a round together. since I play, on average about once every two years, it should make you feel really good about your game :-}
paul

Anonymous said...

Hi Tom,
My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
I was looking for blogs about Mesquite to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
Hope to hear from you!
Jane